Thursday, February 5, 2009

Superpowers

If I had any superpower I think it would have to be like Susana Storm from the "Fantastic Four" movie. I think having the ability to turn invisible and create force fields would be awesome, especially to contain my little brother in! Also the ability to turn invisible would greatly assist in the whole "super hero" thing, as well as the ability to protect and contain any thing that is happening. I would have chosen flying, or super speed, or super strength but of coarse flying would ruin your hair and you would really have to consider what you were wearing same with super speed, you would never be able to wear skirts or dresses even though it would make the whole morning routine easier it would probably cause more problems then it solved. As per super strength it would reek havoc on my nails and I have enough issues with them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment